Monday, November 8, 2010

Blogpost #11

Ms. Cassidy is a very intelligent women. I feel like she gets the best best out of her students without pushing them too hard. I do like to see that her students are involved and interested in the technology she offers. I know the she is way a head of the game in regards to what her students can do. It's really going to help her students later on down the road. I hope Ms. Cassidy keeps up her ways of teaching her kids the uses and advantages of technology.

When I seen what Ms. Cassidy is doing with her students I really didn't see to much similarity in what I'm going to do with my kids. I plann on being a science teacher so all technology with using the Facebook and Twitter is basically out the window. I'm not saying that these things aren't useful in the classroom I just don't think they will be used in my teaching philosophy.

2 comments:

  1. Logan,

    I agree, her approach is really cool. But you are right- it is much easier to use technology in some subjects than others. I think it is neat that the kids were in first grade and they are doing some of the things we have learned in this class. It actually kind of made me feel stupid! I enjoyed reading your opinion, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? Mrs. C did not rely on Twitter and Facebook in her class. I think technology will play a central role in science teaching if it is a good class.

    ReplyDelete