Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Results and Summary for project #6

Being that we are at University form the South I knew everyone would know we have a football program here at South. The other part that did not shock me was that just a little over half the students in the survey have attended a game here at South. You can tell that is true by the amount of students that attend the football games. One thing that was encouraging about the survey was that 83% of the people surveyed thought a stadium on campus would help with attendance.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Logan!

    I think that having a stadium on campus would help with attendance at the football games. I haven't been to a game because I don't feel like going all the way to Lad Peebles Stadium. If the team keeps doing as well as they have been, hopefully that task can be accomplished!

    ReplyDelete