Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blog Post #8 cont.

The Chipper Series and EDM 310 For Dummies

Both videos are really showing you how to get through EDM310 and useing good time management techniques . My idea of creating a video would just to make a short video on all the tools and equipment we use in our class for future students to look at for advice.

Critiques of Smartboards

After reading the two articles I definitely can agree with some points of their arguments. I really liked the quote by Sylvia Martinez “You can’t buy change. In both of there articles they both said the Smartboard keeps the kids interested during class. That right there is enough to make me want to use a Smartboard because I would much rather have kids a little interested in my class than a sleep in the back of the classroom. Here is a blog that explains the other side of these articles arguments

No comments:

Post a Comment