Sunday, September 19, 2010

The iSchool Initiative

I feel like the iSchool is taking away the old fashion paper and pencil method. There is a lot of kids who can learn by computers but there are also some who can't. I'm not saying that it's a bad invention but i just believe sence the style of the way kids are learning today has been going so good why change it now.

Lost Generation

Money is not the most important thing in the world but it makes a whole lot difference when you have some. Some people say that money can't by you a nice happy life, but being broke with no can't buy it either. I do agree with the video when it says that happiness is found within. That's just like you trying to be happy with your spouse and you are not satisfied with yourself. You can't be happy with anyone until you are happy with yourself.


Eric Whitacre’s Virtual Choir

I never seen anything like this. I was so amazed at how far technology as come. I was really amazed at how the blended in so good with each other and they never even met or rehearsed a single day. But if you didn't know you would think these people have rehearsed several days and weeks how perfect they seem to be.

2 comments:

  1. The Virtual Chior is really awesome. This demonstrates the networking power of the internet. Like you said they never even practiced. Most of them have never met one another. I think we are just at the tip of the iceburg when it comes to the possibilities for growth and creativity through the world wide web.

    Your blog is looking good Logan. Please be sure and proof read before posting. Remember you are leaving an intelectual trail. SS

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the iSchool Initiative, I agree with you that the way our school systems operate is not necessarily bad. And I also agree with you that the people who think that money can't buy happiness have apparently never been broke.

    Anyway, I like the way your blog is looking (it looks a lot like mine!)

    ReplyDelete